Friday, April 22, 2011

Master Mind Grid: The Mad Linguistic Neural Science Continues

As my plotting continues for memorizing the whole Arabic lexicon, I've expanded my three point system into four and come up with a grid that will be mirrored in a way on the macro-global scale and then on the micro-pyramid scale to encode visually for me 36 x 36 x 36 x 36 root consonant options.  That should cover the ENTIRE Arabic lexicon (except for loan words, blast them, but those are mostly English cognates anyway, so who cares).  Here it is, my Frankenstein:



You'll have to click on the grid to see it at full size, but basically, what I've created is a grid for the 36 consonants in Arabic, Persian, French, Chinese, English, Spanish and Russian all transliterated into Arabic and then matched to existing ancient numerology rules to produce a new alphabet for me for memorizing all the languages I want to learn.  Of course, I'm starting with Arabic, but leaving myself room to expand later.  I'll explain more later... or you can post a comment if you want to understand more sooner.  Presumably though, these are mostly going to serve only as my thought evolution notes in the cloud for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment